1. TERMS OF REFERENCE
- In these terms and conditions for exhibiting, the term “Exhibitor” shall include all employees, partnership, firm or individual to whom space has been allocated for the purpose of exhibiting. The term “Secretariat” shall mean “Seoul International Seafood Show Secretariat” The term “Exhibition” shall mean “Seoul International Seafood Show 2019”.
2. ALLOCATION OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- The Secretariat shall allocate the space in accordance with the nature of the exhibits or in the manner the Organizer deems fit. The Secretariat shall reserve the right to change the space allocated to the Exhibitor at any time prior to the commencement of the build up of the exhibition should the circumstances require changes. Such changes shall be at the discretion of the Secretariat. The Exhibitor shall not claim for compensation as a result of the changes.
3. APPLICATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
- Applications should be sent to the Secretariat along with a transfer slip (check or copy of a bank) paying for the initial 50% of the participation fee. The contract shall be established and be put into effect upon the Exhibitor’s payment of 50% of the participation fee and/or shell cost. The balance should be paid by no later than March 4, 2019. Early bird applicants should pay the balance by no later than January 31, 2019.
- Cancellation will only be accepted under unavoidable circumstances. In the case of changing exhibits or canceling the exhibition, exhibitors should inform the Secretariat in writing.
- [ Penalties ]
•Before March 4, 2019 : 50% of total participation fee
•After April 5, 2019 : No refunds will be issued
5. INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLEMENT
- The installation and removal of the exhibits and booths must be completed by the date and time stipulated by the Secretariat. Exhibitors shall indemnify the Secretariat against any loss, which may be caused by delay or damage to the Exhibition Hall.
6. COORDINATION OF EXHIBIT WITH ORGANIZER
- Exhibitors shall provide descriptions of their exhibits before the construction of the exhibits and ensure compliance with regulations and restrictions on booth design and activity. Exhibitors shall also agree to provide the Secretariat with the necessary information, facilitating the overall promotion of the exhibition.
7. INSURANCE, SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Exhibitors are required to subscribe to all risks insurance policy on all equipment and products during the Exhibition as well as during setting up and dismantling. The Secretariat shall not be held responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to any articles belonging to the Exhibitor. Materials used in stand and display construction must be properly fire proof in accordance with the local fire and safety regulations. The Secretariat shall reserve the right to limit any constructions or demonstrations that pose as potential safety hazards.
8. USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE
- Exhibitors are bound to exhibit the announced products and to man the stands with competent personnel during the open hours of the Exhibition. Activities of the Exhibitors shall be confined within limits of the Exhibitors’ booth. The exhibits will be consistent with the theme of the Exhibition and the Secretariat reserves the right to restrict exhibits which may detract from the general character of the Exhibition.
9. RESTRICTION ON SELLING
- It is agreed that the single purpose of contracting a exhibit space is to display and/or to demonstrate equipment, supplies and/or services. Cash sales within the confines of the exhibit space are prohibited.
- It is mutually agreed that the Secretariat shall not be liable to the Exhibitors for any damages to and/or losses of the Exhibitors’ properties, or for injuries to people resulting from any cause. The Exhibitors expressly waive all claims such as losses, damages, or injuries.
11. BREACH OF CONTRACT AND WITHDRAWAL BY EXHIBITOR
- In the event that the Exhibitor refuses to use all or part of the space allocated or the Exhibitor defaults on the payment, the Secretariat shall have the right to terminate the contract forthwith. In addition, the stand charges shall not be refundable. If the Exhibitor withdraws from participation without the Secretariat’s approval, the already paid money by the Exhibitor shall not be refundable.
- The Secretariat reserves the right to change the venue and duration of the Exhibition if exceptional circumstances demand such changes. In the event of a change of venue and/or date, or cancellation of the Exhibition, the Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any claim for compensation in connection with the booking for participation.
- When necessary, the Secretariat shall have the right to issue supplementary
regulations in addition to those in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
EXHIBITING. Those regulations and instructions shall be binding on the Exhibitors. The Exhibitors shall observe the Exhibition Rules and Regulations.
14. ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES
- Any dispute, difference or question arising hereafter between the Secretariat and the Exhibitor concerning the true construction of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITING or the rights and liabilities of the parties thereto shall be settled in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board. The verdict of the above arbitration shall be final and binding upon both.